Wednesday 20 June 2012

dearie dolls

wow just had this link suggested to me by diane from do-crafts ... here is her blog

http://onthecards.blogspot.co.uk/

and here is the link to where to find these cute little digis ... ooo just love them and they are being updated daily ... such a talented lady ... please visit her

http://deariedollsdigis.blog.com/

I have coloured them in but not made cards with them yet ... don't you think they look just like my grandchildren Grace and Oliver ... lol ... I am sorry but I had to cut off the little one's pony tail .. think it was a girl but now is a boy ... oops ... bit of major surgery there hope the lovely Mary Ellen Smith does not mind ... I have sent her an email to let her know lol ...

any way here is the one that I think looks like grace and oliver

 




happy crafting and love xx





17 comments:

Mary Ellen Smith said...

Hi Sandy, Mary Ellen here...I just LOVE what you did with the haircut! Perfect! I love seeing the digis posted, that brings a smile to my face. Have fun with the digis!

Sue said...

Hi Sandy, I saw that link on DC yesterday. They are gorgeous images aren't they and how lovely for you to get such a nice reply from Mary Ellen
Take care
Hugs Sue

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow how super yes ... mary ellen likes what I did with the little girls pony tail and made her into a little oliver lol ... what an honor to get a message from the artist ... happy crafting all ... love sandy xx

Jo said...

Sandy, they look fab! Love how they look just like your gorgeous Grandkids....and that's a fab photo of them, too!
Hugs Jo x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Sandy
The resemblance is amazing lol don't tell Oliver he once had a pony tail though x
I saved this to my favourites after seeing it on DC what a generous lady and she sounds lovely too in her reply to you xx

Angela said...

Lovely images and they do look like your grandkids - wonderful!

Heike said...

A great image. And yes, it really looks like your two.
Heike xx

ALI said...

Cute imageand yes they do look like your grandchildren.

Flowergirl said...

Brilliant image, I saw the link on DC too, she has some lovely images x
Have a lovely weekend x
Wendy x

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful grand children and love the image too
carol x

Anonymous said...

aww cute images yes they do look like your grand children x

Unknown said...

Very cute images.will have to pop over at have a look.
Kaz.xx

Alizabethy said...

Gosh - it does look just like them, amazing!

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww Sandy this is so cute!! :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

annesyme said...

Lovely image and beautiful grandchildren.
Anne x

Lizzies said...

Lovely images must go and have a look. Just hopping by,

Sazzle said...

That digi must have been made just for you (with a little bit of adaptation!)

xx Sazzle xx